Beyond Ordinary Bookkeeping Service
The importance of maintaining accurate financial records is crucial for the health of any business. But having trust in who you have hired to manage your financial information is imperative. Most firms want you to conform to how they do business. At our firm, we work around your bookkeeping needs and help you find that little bit of extra peace that comes from knowing your financial data is in good hands.
We specialize in weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly bookkeeping services. We can help you locate discrepancies in your books, set up your chart of accounts, customize your work flow for efficiency, and help you get the financial reporting you need.
Bookkeeping Services we offer:
- Financial Reporting – Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Statement of Cash Flow, Net Worth Reporting
- Job Costing – accounting for material, time, expenses for specific jobs or projects
- Accounts Payable – coding, posting, tracking, reconciling, and reporting, year-end 1099’s and maintenance of vendor master files.
- Accounts Receivable – coding, posting of cash receipts & sales, invoicing, statements reconciling, reporting, light collections by phone and mail as needed.
- QuickBooks Setup – installation and setup of your QuickBooks, chart of accounts, establishing file for ease of work flow, staff training
- Payroll – if third party vendor is used, we will enter the information to tie it in to your financials
- Bookkeeping – weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, or as needed